Friday, October 11, 2013

"An Experiment in Endless Possibility" Show Re-launch!

I am very proud and excited to announce that "An Experiment in Endless Possibility" was re-launched today! This recording is about forty minutes, and is well worth listening to, if I do say so myself. :-)

Presented in my usual "off the top of my head" way, it contains some invaluable "nuggets" that anyone can experiment with. Just check it out, see what you think you may find useful - or use-able - to you, and experiment with it.

And then it is my hope that you will leave a comment below about how it goes for you - how you, yourself, used it. What worked for you, how you tweaked it for your own use, etc.

The Purpose of this show is to provide tools for people to apply in their lives. Not only from MY perspective, but from YOURS, too. This show is meant to be a platform for diverse ideas, perspectives, and useful tools for transformation. It is NOT meant only to present my personal ideas, perspective, and tools.

So please have a listen, and then come back and share from your perspective, if you choose. The more people are willing to share, the more people will benefit, and that is what is in my Heart to provide with this new level of the show. Thank you!







No comments:

Post a Comment