Thursday, December 19, 2013

I'm back, finally!

I'm back, finally!!

Due to massive failure of all of my electronic equipment at once, I've been pretty much offline for over a month! So happy to be back up and running and able to get on with it! My equipment failed right after the interview featured below with a young lady who was a WONDERFUL guest. 

I'm very happy to finally be able to post the recording, which you will find below.

I'll be getting the show back up and running in January 2014 after Rick and I get back to Phoenix, so please stay tuned!

Friday October 25, 2013
LINDSEY PAPION!


Just click the play button, and enjoy!



Professional Singer, Actress, Song Writer, Motivational Speaker...Dream LIVER!!

Lindsey Papion, a butterfly in flight, is a Singer, Songwriter, Composer, and Thespian. She is Classical, Soul, Hip-Hop, Rock, and R&B. Lindsey is the TRUE definition of an ARTIST. 

Lindsey's diverse musical talents include: Opera, Soul, Rock, and R&B. Most recently, Lindsey was invited by the composer to participate in the premiere of Leavitt's Requiem along with the NYC Master Chorale in Paris, France. She has also performed music from her current project 78Special:The Mixtape to packed audiences in Europe. This butterfly is flying high, so grab a hold now!

Lindsey had the distinct honor of singing for President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama. This butterfly songstress made her international debut while appearing on NBC's Clash of the Choirs where 13 Million plus viewers watched and voted for choirs led by Kelly Rowland, Nick Lachey, Pattie Labelle, Michael Bolton, and Blake Shelton. 

Lindsey has appeared in Ebony Magazine and in a Wal-Mart commercial featuring Beyonce, and was even invited to perform at the Vatican in Rome.

In 2005, she appeared in her first major motion picture "Just My Luck" starring Lindsay Lohan. Lindsey Papion says, "My acting experience began in musical theater at a very young age. I wanted to explore the craft on a larger scale. I was like a sponge on set watching the entire cast and crew, from the director to the caterers. I wanted to learn as much about my first major motion picture as possible." Lindsey has now added motivational speaking to her resume. She is sharing her "Live Your Dreams" message [which you know that I - Sandi - can whole heartedly relate to! :-) ] with the masses! Currently, Lindsey and her husband King Tutt have created their latest project, Lost Sheep Follow Me @LindseyPapion, which (along with their children's cd) can be purchased exclusively from Lindsey's website at www.LindseyPapion.com



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


No comments:

Post a Comment