Sunday, October 19, 2014

Reconnected Show Re-broadcast - RECOVERY & TREATMENT re: DOMESTIC VIOLENCE with Sandra Daly 10/18 by Mentorman | Self Help Podcasts

 RECOVERY & TREATMENT re: DOMESTIC VIOLENCE with Sandra Daly
10/18 by Mentorman | Self Help Podcasts




Just fyi, I come on at the 20 minute mark. This is an interview by my friend and fellow author, Nazim Rashid, from December 2011. There is some really good stuff in this recording! (I had forgotten about the Yellow Brick Road analogy that I used, and I find that it is VERY appropriate for me to apply it in my current experience! Love it!) Enjoy!



Check Out Self Help Podcasts at Blog Talk Radio with Mentorman on BlogTalkRadio







At the end of this recording, Nazim invites me back two weeks later. That recording will be re-broadcast next Saturday October 25, 2014 at 11:00am Pacific time / 2:00pm Eastern at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/reconnected. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment