Sunday, March 6, 2016

I Choose... The Field

This week, I Choose...
The Field

 

This week I will be living deliberately from THIS premise:

“Out beyond ideas of rightdoing and wrongdoing, there is a field. I’ll meet you there.”
Mevlana Jelaluddin Rumi - 13th century


 
I Choose… The Field

This week I notice when I am judging-criticizing-resisting the attitudes and behaviors of others, and I take myself to “the Field” of non-judgment, non-resistance, and non-attachment. In other words, this week I choose NOT to create my own suffering through wishing others would change, but instead I allow it to be a week of ease and peace and acceptance of [myself and] others exactly as they are.


Out beyond ideas of “right” and “wrong,” there is a field.

Join me there if you choose to.
Love,
Sandi

Have an awesome day if you choose to!
Rev. Sandra Daly
www.chooseyouruniverse.com
480-226-1763

“Speak your Soul into this space.” Em Claire

 

No comments:

Post a Comment